If you are considering adding in a new wired doorbell to your existing home or new home, we would ask that you take a minute to reconsider. Wireless Doorbells have made great strides within the last few years making them more than just a viable alternative to wired doorbells. Although the individual reasons someone likes Wireless Doorbells may vary, almost everywhere agrees with the following five benefits:
1. They Are Very Practical. Wireless doorbell alarms can be moved around the house without having to deal with any rewiring. This alone makes for a great advantage, but they also have versions that are weatherproof allowing you to put alarms outside. This means you can hear the door while working in the backyard or sitting on the deck. Plus, these dandies can work where wired doorbells cannot or are not allowed. Wired doorbells are great for apartment and rental owners as once it is time to move, you can take the system with you.
2. Design Options Are Improving With Each Day. In the past, there were some concerns about the design options for wireless doorbells. This is an issue of the past though as there are plenty of wireless doorbell alarm designs and even the buttons are getting a face lift as more and more designers see the value in wireless doorbells. In addition, colors are adaptable on most models to accommodate existing décor and furniture selections.
3. Competitively Priced With Wired Versions. Usually one would think that wireless versions would be far more expensive; however, this is not the case with wireless doorbells.
4. Improved Ranges And Effectiveness. Another concern of the past was over the limited range of wireless doorbell systems and their conflict with other wireless devices. However, now most of the better models offer ranges in excess of 100 feet and multiple frequencies to remove any conflict with other wireless devices. Plus, long range models can be found that have ranges going from 300 to 450 feet and wireless intercoms go well over 1000 feet.
5. Great Additions To Existing Wired Doorbell Systems. If you live in a large home or one that has a basement, attic, or garage, a wireless doorbell add-on works great for extending the range of your existing wired doorbell. No longer do you have to be concerned about missing a visitor while you are working in the garage or the basement. These add-ons come in either a plug-in or battery operated options. Both work great at extending the overall range of your existing doorbell system.
Visit here https://gadgetly.net/ which is a group of homeowners, dads, and single guys who are specializing in reviews for smart home gadgets and devices.
from My Health Blog http://ift.tt/2mbu3oA