Due to the daily use of septic tanks, the lives of humans are saved from the numerous diseases which get destroyed by these systems. Cesspits are mainly used to treat sewage, which in turn uses bacteria to break down the solid waste into smaller harmless substances. Septic tanks are mainly used in rural areas and in a number of locations in the US. you would find numerous homes where such systems are used.
Just like any other utility devices, it is important to hire professional septic tank cleaners every now and then to get the entire system serviced. There are some common problems of septic systems which you should be aware of. Some of them are:
1. Napkins get blocked: It is normally recommended not to put any type of sanitary napkins or towels inside such tanks. These tend to block the entire system and fill up the tank with dirty water and other solid wastes.
2. Susceptible to damage: In most of the cities in the US, like Chattanooga, it is seen that cesspits get damaged due to playgrounds or storage buildings which are at a close proximity. In such cases the only option left would be to hire professional septic tank cleaners to take care of the problem.
3. Use of garbage disposers may put a lot of pressure on the system: It is best to avoid disposing waste food into the garbage disposers since it may put excessive pressure on the entire system which may prevent it from functioning properly.
4. Excessive water may overload the cesspits: At any time if you notice excessive water going in the septic tank then try to prevent it at all costs. Unreasonable amount of water would prevent the process of breaking down the solid wastes, which may block the entire system in the long run.
5. Grease is hard to break down: Try to avoid dumping excessive grease or cooking oil into the system, as this would block the inlet drains by filling up the upper layer of the cesspits.
In case you are looking for experienced Septic In Chattanooga. They offer 60 min response to both commercial and residential clients. If you are interested to know more about their services then simply check out their official website http://ift.tt/2lbFf7b.
from My Health Blog http://ift.tt/2lbu7r2